Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome!!!

So I'm going to be using this blog to keep everyone updated with our progress & share our ideas with the wedding (for those who care :) ) & also as a 'mini scrapbook' for myself.

A little bit about ourselves...
The Bride:
  • My name is Princess (yes, that's my real birth name).
  • I am 26 years old.
  • I currently live in the Bronx; raised in Long Island.
  • I have 2 younger sisters; Laurie (20) & Gianinna (19).
  • I work in New York, in the Financial District.
  • I've been with Kenny for almost 5 years (May 1, 2004).
  • He proposed on December 20, 2008.

The Groom:

  • His name is Kenny.
  • He is 29 years old.
  • He was born in Queens; lives in Long Island.
  • He also has 2 younger sisters; Yahaira (25) & Krystal (20).
  • He works in Farmingdale, in Pharmaceuticals.
  • And he's very involved in the wedding planning ;)

ENJOY!

1 comment:


  1. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
    Elope in colorado

    ReplyDelete